Friday, October 17, 2008

Ice Cream Cake

For Max's Birthday this year, he requested an Ice Cream cake.
So I had to learn how to make ice cream, which I had never done before...
SO I had to find a recipe which did not require a machine, or running to stir the mixture every 20 minutes, which I was not willing to do at the time..


I found such a recipe - little did I know its the kind of ice cream which is really nice as like one small scoop.. not in two layers covered in Chocolate Ganache, which - like the ice cream- was full of booze so as not to let is freeze too hard.
Each bite was like taking a shot of liquor -- and SO rich..

Lesson learned.
Max ate all that remained the next day - so supportive.

I thought I was pretty clever mixing baileys with icing sugar for the writing-icing..

No comments: