Friday, October 17, 2008

Wedding Cupcakes!

Last Holiday season, I was asked to make a whole bunch of cupcakes for a small, intimate wedding we were having at our house, for one of my sisters oldest friends who was around throughout my childhood.

These would have to be beautiful, lovely but natural and whimsical.


So I got gold and silver muffin paper things and those little silver candy balls to sprinkle on top, just so.


Some cupcakes were vanilla, using real vanilla bean scrapings and some were chocolate, using real fancy chocolate - usually I just use bakers chocolate, but this was a wedding!


My mum made a big tree thing for all of them, and we stuck pretty pieces of greenery in between each cake. I think the results were pretty.. And the cupcakes were tastyyy!


My mum found them a little knife and they cut one of the cakes together. So sweet :)

No comments: